Saturday, June 6, 2009

What Time Is It?

Summer time! I cannot believe it is finally here (although I have to go to school on Monday to check out....ran out of time on Friday)! I am so excited to be done with school and can't wait for what the summer will hold for us. The first thing on my to-do-list is potty training. Yep, you read that right....I have been telling Trey for over a week that when Mommy was all done with school, he was not wearing diapers anymore (at least during the day). He seems really ready....he will pee anytime we stick him on the potty. It is the other that I am not really excited about. He is not telling us anymore when he goes in his diaper, so I am not real sure how he will be at telling us for the potty. The good thing is, he is pretty regular, so I know his times of day....hopefully that will help! If anyone has ANY suggestions/advice on doing this with boys, I would LOVE to hear from you! Doing the girls was sooooo easy. They pretty much just did it themselves. They didn't have hardly any accidents....can't complain about that! I think Trey has a little stubborn streak that might make this somewhat challenging.....so lots of prayers too please! We might need them!

No comments: