Thursday, January 7, 2010

Snow Day #1

I woke up at 5am...my usual time....looked outside. Nothing. I then turned on the TV to see if schools were closed. No. I waited half an hour. Still nothing. I had to get up or else run the risk of being late, so I got in the shower, dried/straightened my hair, make up on, walked out to get into "teacher clothes"...saw another neighboring county had just called off school. I thought, I wonder....and sure enough, we popped up on the screen as cancelled for today. Daggone it! I got up and ready for NOTHING!!!! Needless to say, I put my pjs back on and tried to go back to bed. It just wasn't the same! I will say that when the snow finally started falling, it looked so pretty and I was very thankful I was not out in it!!! Wonder if day #2 will be tomorrow??

No comments: