Wednesday, February 25, 2009

We Are Still Here.....

Okay...I know....it has been a few days since I last posted....9, but whose counting? Things have been busy and I just didn't make blogging a priority, plus there wasn't really much going on. Here are the highlights:

*Meghan got her first boy gift for Valentine's Day. Noah got her a stuffed puppy dog and a cute card. She was on cloud 9....still is....lol.
*Trey is learning to recognize his name at school. I made name cards at my school for him and the rest of us and he does a pretty good job of remembering whose name goes with who.
*Lily is so excited to be heading on a field trip tomorrow....she has been waiting for weeks! They are going to our local children's museum.
*Meghan participated in a solo/ensemble for our state. I assume it is done all over the state. She did a solo and got distinguished (which is the highest you can get!) Great job Meghan!
*School is going pretty well for me. Keeps me busy, but the warmer weather we had today helped so we could go out to play.
*I am working on getting clothes/stuff together for a consignment sale in March...that is taking some time!!!
*Daniel is getting into his new job...keeps him busy and he has worked late a few days, but he seems to like it.

That is pretty much our updates on life recently....I am hoping for a quiet weekend!

No comments: