Monday, May 11, 2009

Happy (*belated*) Mother's Day!

Sorry for the delay, but I was busy all weekend long it seemed! I had a great Mother's Day! Daniel and the kids took me out to eat at Denny's for breakfast Sunday morning. I got to have a Mother's Day tea at Trey's daycare on Friday. He made the cutest picture frame with his hand print as the picture. It said "My Mom is the coolest chick!" His handprint was yellow with a little face and legs to make a chick. Very cute! His card had his handprints as well and said "If I counted all the ways I love you...." (and you open it up to a footprint) "I would have to use my toes!" So cute! Lily made a ton of items at school as well. Meghan made me a card and I am getting to pick out my own new comforter from Daniel and the kids. He knows I am picky and I would rather pick it out myself.
We got our new mattress and I am still adjusting to it. It is a little firmer than I am used to (I really loved our old mattress), but I think I actually slept thru the entire night last night without waking up. That is a first in a loooonnnnggg time!
Needless to say, I felt very pampered all weekend!

No comments: