Wednesday, July 1, 2009

The 7 yr Checkup

Lily had her 7 yr checkup today with the doctor. Everything went well....she asked Lily her favorite food, which Lily replied "strawberries and grapes"....my fruit eater! She was in the 90th percentile for height and weight (52" and 66 lbs). Her growth for height and weight has stayed consistent....she always seems to be in the 90th percentile. The best part was NO SHOTS! She was so excited not to have any and kept asking me "not until I am 11, right Mommy?"....just to reassure herself over and over. All is good and she goes back in a year! Now I just have Trey's to worry about in a few weeks....hopefully no shots for him either!

1 comment:

Krista said...

I'm not for sure because it has been quite some time since my kids were turning 3 but I am almost positive that he will get some shots this time. Just be prepared.