Saturday, August 1, 2009

Back Online!

We are finally back online! Our computer basically died about two weeks ago and then we went camping, so I had to wait until this week to figure things out. I had a PC repair guy come and look at the computer....basically he said the motherboard was dead. Well that was not welcome news. We had to go buy another one. I cannot live without my computer....I use it to communicate, write lesson plans, and just like to have all that knowledge out there at my fingertips! We got a Dell and I got it put together yesterday, so we are back. I will hopefully post about our camping trip tonight....after Meghan's ballet performance in the park. If you are in town, come check it out! They are doing Aladdin this year! Only two more nights.....starts at 8pm. :)

1 comment:

Alyssa said...

Glad you are back!