Sunday, December 5, 2010

Christmas Variety Show/Pageant




This year's variety show was a lot of fun...with many different acts! Lily did her Irish dance and I was so proud of her! She does not typically like to perform, especially alone, so this was a very huge deal for her! She really wanted to do it and I think I was nervous enough for the both of us! Meghan organized a flash dance to Do Re Mi at the end that was a total surprise to the audience. I knew about it because I danced in it too. Daniel didn't get any pictures of it though, but it was fun! After the variety show, our church always has a Christmas pageant telling the story of the birth of Jesus. Trey was very excited about being a sheep again this year. I actually got to sit in the audience for once! He did so good...I was proud of him. I wasn't sure how he would handle it just because he had been sitting for so long during the variety show and he needed some movement, but he went out there and did his sheep thing! It was a fun night, but I am so tired. After a busy weekend, I need one more day to recuperate! Only two more weeks of school!


No comments: