Monday, December 13, 2010

First Snow Day of the School Year








Today was our first snow day of this school year. I was really hoping not to have one right before our Christmas break, but since I can't control it, I will enjoy it. I am getting caught up on laundry (which was much needed!) and the kids and I played outside for a little while. It was very cold! It was only about 16 degrees and with the wind blowing, who knows what the windchill was! BRRRRRR!!! Trey could talk of nothing else since getting up about 7am this morning. He couldn't wait to go outside and throw snowballs. Luckily, we found out last night that there was no school today, so I didn't have to wake up at my usual 5am to check for closings on the TV. We had some hot chocolate and a yummy Christmas cookie to help warm us back up and have snuggled down to watch Shrek the Final Chapter (Daniel and Meghan went to Redbox after the youth party last night). Happy Snow Day!


No comments: