Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Florida, Day 6 & 7

Okay...so I know I am a little behind....but better late than never, right? Christmas Eve, we just shopped and hung out, then went to church at 4:30. Afterwards we hung out at Jamie and Erin's house, munching on appetizers and the kids played and watched a Veggie Tale movie. On Christmas morning, Trey was up early, but I don't think he really realized it was Christmas day yet. He played on Mimi's computer (figured out how to turn it on and get on the Lego website to play games...on his own!). When I told him Santa came last night, he ran back to his room and said "Let me check!". I told him his presents were under the tree...and when he saw his Lego set, he ran to me saying "He got me the city!!". He then ran and told Poppy. It was too cute! We opened presents (all day...b/c Trey likes to play with everything). Poppy, Daniel, and I took the kids swimming later that afternoon. It was sooo warm out...I think we all actually got some sun!Mimi had dinner that night and had invited Erin's mom and dad as well as David's family. It was a lot of fun!
Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Personalize a free slideshow

No comments: