Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Busy, Busy, Busy.....

We have been busy...even though summer is the time to relax. Meghan went from camp to a mission trip to band camp. She has finished two weeks of all day band camp and is now on to half days until school starts....which is next week!!! I can't believe our summer is just about over. I am sad to lose the ability to sleep in and do pretty much whatever we want, but I also know that we have desperately missed the routine...especially Trey. He alternates days of good with more days of bad (meltdowns over the littlest things). I think he is anxious to start school. While Meghan has been at band camp, we have gone to the pool andTrey and Lily have gone with me to help set up my classroom at my new school. I love it and things are coming together, slowly. I am anxious to be able to get it all complete. I am officially on the school clock as of next Tuesday. :( So long, summer!

No comments: