Thursday, August 11, 2011

The First Day of School

Today was our first day of school. A new year, with all sorts of new and exciting things to come. I was a nervous wreck all day, waiting to hear how Trey liked it. He did great....after I left and he warmed up to his surroundings. He was not very happy this morning and told me he did not want to go to school. I think (HOPE!!) tomorrow will be easier!
This was the only shot I could get Trey to smile in....he was not excited about today.
My high schooler. Wow...I want to cry just reading those words. It was hard to drop her off today. Harder than I thought.
Here is my very unhappy Kindergartener. He had a great day, but he definitely did not want to go. He was very apprehensive about it and would have rather gone to my meeting!
My big 4th grader. Hard to believe that in two short years, she will be in middle school. I am so glad she is with her brother for two years. I know he likes that.

No comments: