Monday, March 24, 2008

Easter Snow...I mean Bunny!

Well we finally got a new computer! Yea!!!! However, I do not have all my photo software uploaded, so no pics just yet. That will be on my list of things to do.....tomorrow.
Easter was cold...again. I am having a hard time remembering a time when the egg hunt was warm. I think maybe when Meghan was Lily's age????? Anyway, Meg helped Ms. Brenda hide the eggs and then Trey and Lily were amony MANY kids that came to hunt the eggs...over 800 eggs to be exact! Trey had a blast! After a while, he got tired of picking up eggs and went for the chairs that Ms. Brenda used to section off the areas. Lily was a whiz out on the big kid area. This was her first year out there in the K-3rd area and she got tons! She has a passion for chocolate, that is for sure! We all went downstairs afterwards for the annual puppet show and crafts. On Easter Sunday, it was a little cooler, but the sun came out, so it felt warmer. When I was doing laundry that night, I looked outside and snowflakes the size of quarters were falling outside! I was a bit surprised, but then again, given where we live, weather changes so quickly! I hope everyone had a great Easter! (I will hopefully post pics tomorrow!)

No comments: