Wednesday, September 3, 2008

My Baby is 11!!


It is hard to believe that 11 years ago on a Wednesday much cooler than today (I think it was 65 degrees or something like that), I was in CB hospital, holding my first baby. Eleven years seems like such a long time, but it has just gone by so fast. I feel like it was just yesterday that I brought her home....and feeling unsure about this whole "mom" thing. However, I don't really remember a time without her. Before I know it, I will be blogging about her going off to college (*sniff, sniff*). I better switch gears or I will be bawling all over the keyboard......

She was treated this morning to our traditional special birthday breakfast....Meghan got pancakes, made from scratch! Yes, you read that correctly...I am Super Mom! (Just kidding, lol!), however, I was up at 5:30 am making them (but she is worth it). I was going to use the rest of our box of pancake mix, but I didn't have enough, so to make a long story short, I just made them from scratch. Happy Birthday to my "baby"!

3 comments:

Patti Money said...

Happy (belated) birthday to Meghan! Only the coolest people are born on September 3. :)

Erin said...

Happy Birthday Meg!

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday, Meghan! Have a blast tomorrow!!