Saturday, September 27, 2008

Now I am Hooked!

Okay, first I read about it on Alyssa's friend's blog and then Alyssa got started. Then Meghan comes home from school talking about it, wanting it, and when we were at Wal-Mart, I bought the first one. The book Twilight was so addictive! I haven't been that into a book since Harry Potter and I LOVED THOSE! The girls spent the night with my mom on Thursday since they didn't have school yesterday and my mom had the complete set! So it turns out my mom was addicted too! Who knew! She let Meghan bring them home and I finished Twilight yesterday (I had started it on Thursday) and I read New Moon today (I was up at 7:15). Yes...all of it. It was so good, I couldn't put it down. I have this uncanny ability to read fast and have passed that ability to my daughter as well. I am sure when she gets home from her youth event this morning, she will complete Twilight before today is over (I made her let me start on them first....just to make sure they were okay for her to read). I highly recommend you read these if you haven't started...although the wait list at the library is quite long!

2 comments:

Alyssa said...

Glad you like them! Can Cara borrow #1 when Meg is done?

Stephanie said...

I will bring it over tonight!