Monday, October 6, 2008

Another Week

Okay, so it has been a while since I last posted. Not really a whole lot going on other than the usual. We always seem to have a busy week, but I am not really sure why....lol. Daniel had softball on Monday evening, nothing on Tuesday, I had Lily's first girl scout meeting on Wednesday plus church, Thursday Meghan had clarinet and we went to Wilson's last t-ball game and out to eat pizza with Uncle Uncle Bill, and then Friday we did nothing b/c Daniel had a meeting in Louisville, so he got home late. Saturday my goal was to rearrange my bedroom. For anyone who knows me, the fact that I like to rearrange is an understatment. I get bored with the way a room looks, I guess. My bedroom had stayed the same for over a year now, but I just didn't like where the dresser and bed were, so I flip flopped them. No pictures, but I like it much better! Today I have to take Meghan for her 11 year check up (which is why I am at home typing this at 1:04pm instead of at work). This evening we are taking the kids downtown for our city's fire safety parade. I am sure Trey will get a big kick out of all the fire trucks! I will post pictures of that later! Happy Monday!

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

I like to change the furniture around in our house -- much to Kelly's dismay, since he has to help me do it. I am like you, I get tired of furniture being in the same place all the time!