Sunday, October 12, 2008

Breaking Dawn


I finished the fourth book in the Twilight series, Breaking Dawn, last weekend. I have to admit, that after I read the third one, Eclipse, I was really hoping for a certain ending. I don't want to ruin it for those of you who have not read it. But, I will tell you that after the last page was read of the last book, I was happy with the ending. It did not end like I had hoped, but I really did like the ending. Is that making sense?? I didn't think I wanted to watch the movie, but after seeing the trailor online, I know that I have to see it. I hope it carries thru like the book for the most part. I HIGHLY recommend reading this series. Very intense reads!

P.S. Meghan went to school the other day wearing a t-shirt that said "Edward's Team". She is a big Edward fan. All her friends wanted to know where she got the shirt!

2 comments:

Alyssa said...

I'm halfway through book 4 now. It is sooo good!!!

Sarah said...

How great! I am so currious how you wanted it to end, but I gotta say that book four shocked me, but I loved every second of it!