Monday, October 20, 2008

Fall Break

This past week was a partial fall break for us. We had off Thursday and Friday. Daniel was gone the whole week on active duty in Arkansas. I was glad Friday rolled around and he came home. All in all, it was not too bad of a week. My friend Rebecca and her daughter, Reagan (who was in my class last year) came over on Thursday and Carol and Katie came in from Florida on Friday. The kids were so excited to see Mimi! She got all her Christmas shopping done for the kids and we will see her again at Thanksgiving. We threw her a surprise birthday party (her bday isn't until November), but we figured she would not be expecting it! She wasn't! Alyssa and I made soups and then she did dessert and I made pepperoni rolls...it was a yummy evening! I will post pics later....Andy was the camera man for the evening. Lily ended up not feeling well a lot of the break....sluggish and very tired. I took her to the doctor today with a 102.5 fever. She has bronchitis and is on zithromax. If she is not better in two days, we take her back. She slept most of today and Daddy is staying home with her tomorrow. Hopefully she will be back at school Wednesday....she was mad that she has to miss tomorrow. Everyone else is healthy...pray it stays that way!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Hope she feels better!