Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Many Updates!!!


Okay....I know it has been a long time since I last posted and do I have a lot to post about! It has been busy around here!
Last week, Trey had his annual Christmas performance with his daycare. They were so cute! He did not sing, but did stand up there w/o his fingers in his mouth, which is a step up from last year!
Sunday, Daniel's unit had their annual Christmas lunch, so we ate yummy food and the kids got to see Santa and open a present. Trey thought Ho Ho was a little scary, but worked up the courage to talk to him....from a safe distance, of course! Sunday evening was our church's 2nd annual Variety show/Christmas play. Lily got up and played the harmonica while her friend Hannah hula hooped. Meghan sang a song from Mama Mia!, and then Trey was a sheep in the play while Lily was a shepard. Meghan helped the little angels out, so I guess she was officially an angel as well. It was a lot of fun and a lot of laughs!
Monday was my mom's surgery. Everything went really well. She goes back in two weeks to discuss the pathology report and to hopefully find out when she starts radiation. I am sleeping better now that the surgery is over. I just feel better knowing that the cancer is out and that hopefully the radiation will take care of any residual.
Tomorrow is Meghan's Christmas concert at school. She is excited and I will be glad to hear some other music practiced....ha ha!
Wheew! I will be glad when Christmas break starts....I think I will actually be able to slow down for a little while!

No comments: