Thursday, February 11, 2010

Snow Days #3/#4

Tuesday and Wednesday were snow days....day number 3 and 4 to be exact. I really wanted one on Tuesday just because I had so much school stuff to get done....that had to be done by Friday, in the computer, by midnight. I really hate the assessment I have to do on my kids. A lot of work, that could be compartmentalized to make it more efficient, but they didn't ask me. So I do what I have to do. The snow day helped. It was also nice b/c we got to go to Denny's for the free Grand Slam. We ate enough that it was breakfast and lunch. We met up with Andy and Alyssa, the boys, and Daniel S. It was fun and you can't beat free! Wednesday was another snow day, but thankfully I knew about it the night before, thanks to the text from FB. I have been feeling under the weather lately....nothing serious, just kind of comes and goes. I think it is just a cold, but since I am not really a "sickly" person, it is making me very tired. I am hoping these are the last of our snow days....I want summer vacation and I don't want to go into June! I did enjoy just getting to spend time with my kids and cuddle up with them these last two days. In our world, that doesn't happen often enough...they keep us busy! Now if we could just have more sunshine and less snow!!

No comments: