Tuesday, September 7, 2010

13 Candles

Hard to believe that on Friday, September 3rd, my first born turned 13 years old. Her first official year as a teenager. She is growing up so fast.....I know one day I will wake up and she will be graduating from high school! She has become such a wonderful young woman...very caring and so smart. I love the fact that we can hang out now...watching movies or just talking. Reminds me of the many talks my mom and I had when I was growing up. I felt I could talk to her about ANYTHING and want to forge that same type of relationship with my own. I love listening to Meghan talk about school, her friends, anything really.

We went over to my mom's on Saturday to celebrate and then out to eat on Sunday after church to celebrate with Poppy and Andy/Alyssa/the boys. She is inviting friends over this Friday for a little party. It is amazing how hard it is to come up with ideas for a teen party! Happy birthday to my baby girl (at least in her mama's eyes)!

1 comment:

Jordan said...

Happy Birthday to one of my BFFs! Tell her I wish I could have been at her birthday party as she was at mine! I miss you, Meg!