Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Where We Are.....

At this point we are still in limbo. I am waiting on a call from the pediatrician's office for an appointment to the hospital up north. I went and had a consult with a wonderful therapist, who unfortunately doesn't think she is what Trey needs, but is going to have a play therapy session with him to assess him. She recommended someone else to try, so I called and got a consultation with them on Tuesday. I am confident things are moving in the right direction, just trying not to sweat the small stuff....which for a control freak like me, that's hard! I have also got the ball rolling with our school system to see what they can do. Lucky for me, being in the school system, I am getting to cut through a lot of red tape type stuff for "who I know". That I have someone on the inside working for me helps calm my stress levels which are through the roof! I have explained to my principal what has been going on, which caused emotional distress on my part (i.e. crying), but she is awesome and I know she is going to work with me on whatever I need and she even volunteered to help any way that she could, which just knowing I have someone else on my side makes me stronger! I will update as I have information. Please keep us and Trey in your prayers. He is still struggling at school, which is not helpful and his last day might be this Friday. We are going tomorrow to talk to the principal, so we shall see. I am keeping the faith that God will lead us where we need to be.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Read through your last few posts and CCH is an awesome place to go. I'll pray for you and Trey and that if there are answers to be found, they are found.