Wednesday, August 11, 2010

First Day of School 2010

Trey had his first day of Preschool today. He did really well going, but had a bit of a rough day. It is hard to get back on routine after being so relaxed all summer! He can't wait to go back tomorrow!
Meghan started her last year of middle school (**sigh**). It is hard to believe I will have a High Schooler next year.....but I am getting ahead of myself. I need to sit back and enjoy this year while I can! She is on a great team and loves all her teachers....so far. However, she was not impressed when her advanced math teacher said "Since this is a HS class, I will treat you like high schoolers"....and that she did by giving them homework on the first day!
My Lily started 3rd grade this year. She was so excited to go to school this morning that I think she ate breakfast and got ready in the span of about 20 minutes! She had her backpack on and was ready to go to the bus stop about 15 minutes before the bus came. She had a great day and and was glad to be back with all her friends!


No comments: