Wednesday, January 2, 2008

One More Day?

Christmas break for the girls is over.....or is it? Okay...given where we live and how the weather can change in 5 minutes, it is no surprise that we received some snow last night. Not a lot...but enough that school was called off...last night! The county we live in is notorious for not having many snow days, if any. So to have school called off last night, before the eleven o'clock news was big. This morning the temp was 10 degrees, factoring in the winchill and you get a lovely -7 degrees....yes, you read that correctly...-7 degrees. COOOLLDDD! I am glad that the girls didn't have to wait for the bus in that! Every county surrounding ours is out too, so it is pretty yucky out (my school is not out for snow b/c our break is not over yet). Below are some pictures I took outside our door this morning. Even Molly said she didn't want to stay outside (but who could blame her!). So another day at home for the girls. Today is definitely a good pajama day!

1 comment:

Erin said...

Okay I complain about how hot Florida is and how I wish it was colder, but -7 windhill, nope I don't miss that!