Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Let Summer Officially Begin...

Okay, I know that I have been off from school for a week and a half now, but summer really didn't begin until about 11:15am today. Meg had volleyball camp last week everyday and then I have been doing PD for the past two and a half days. Not to mention VBS in the evenings! I finally feel like I can breathe!!!! Here are some updates:


*Lily is about to lose her first front tooth (top). It is hanging by a few threads. I keep telling her to wiggle it. I am hoping she holds still long enough for me to pull it!


*Meg loved Volleyball camp so much! The coaches and the HS girls were great and very encouraging. Much better than any Y program!


*Trey is trying new words....most of them do not have the consonant sound at the end, but at least he is trying. He is OBSESSED with lawnmowers and weedeaters. He has to see Daddy's every time we get out of the van when we are in the garage. He says "Daddy mow" "Wee-wee" (for weedeater). It is so cute! I am loving now that he is communicating a little more.


We also had Daniel's unit's Family Day on Sunday. They had great food and lots of stuff for the kids to do. Both girls (yes, I said BOTH), attempted to climb up the rock wall they had brought in. They had a blast! Trey loved making bubbles and of course, they all loved swimming later that afternoon at the local pool. It was a tiring, but fun day in the sun!

1 comment:

Alyssa said...

Way to go girls! Your uncle Roo will be so proud of you!!