Tuesday, July 6, 2010

July 4th (and before....)

Last week seemed so busy, but looking back, I wonder what I did all week! I did get a girl's night out on Tuesday to play Bunco and then go from there with good friends to see the midnight showing of Eclipse! I thought I would need major caffeine to keep me awake, as I did not get a nap, but the movie was so good, I wasn't tired at all! It was awesome and I loved it and can't wait to go back...this time with Meghan!

Meghan was at camp all this past week (and on the Youth Mission Trip this week). I missed/miss her! Her camp was music, art, dance, and drama all while worshipping God all week. She loves this camp! Last year she did dance and drama and this year she chose to do creative writing, sign language, and paper making (which is harder than you think!). I was blown away by all they had learned in one week! They all sang 3 songs, one completely in Latin, and she signed the song Mighty to Save. She also read some of her creative writing pieces. I was really impressed by all they did!


The fourth of July we spent with family and our good friend, Holly. We had a cookout at our house, which was fun....and Alyssa made a new yummy dessert, which could become one of my new favorites! We then went to see some fireworks, which I wasn't as impressed with this year as in years past, but when you are with family and friends, it was just as fun!

No comments: