Wednesday, July 28, 2010

My Baby

Yesterday, Trey turned 4 years old. I cannot believe that I don't have a baby anymore! By the time Lily turned 4, I was having Trey. It is kind of sad, but I am enjoying not having to change diapers and most importantly...enjoying my sleep! Trey has grown into such a funny little guy. He pops out with some of the funniest phrases and he is completely serious! He has a love/hate relationship with his sisters and I have a feeling he will terrorize them for many years to come. He is so sweet natured at times and other times, he is ALL boy. I continued to be amazed at how loud one little boy can be. We took him to a Legends game for his birthday and sat with friends. It was a lot of fun, but made for a very cranky boy by the 5th inning. All in all I think he had a fabulous day! His birthday party was tonight.....more pics to come on that!

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
This free picture slideshow personalized with Smilebox

No comments: