Saturday, April 26, 2008

Date Night

Tonight was date night. However, my date was not my husband. Instead, my date was a handsome young man named Wilson. Today at T-ball, Wilson made his first hit! I had told him if he could go up and bat, then I would take him out on a date, just me and him, for ice cream. He tried and tried, but was too nervous to bat. But not today! I am so proud of him! He couldn't wait for our date, so we went tonight after supper. He also got me flowers! All on his own, too! The girls are going to be chasing him down when he is older! He chose where to go for ice cream and we both got some yummy flavors with mix-ins. It was a lot of fun and hopefully this will be incentive to bat some more! Below is a picture of my flowers!


**Update on the root canal....all I can say is Dr. H is awesome! One shot kind of pinched, but the other one (on the roof of the mouth), I didn't feel at all! The rest was easy! A definite answer to prayer......

No comments: