Sunday, April 6, 2008

March Madness

This time of year brings a little competition in our home. For a few years now, Daniel and I have been filling out our own brackets for the Men's NCAA tournament. Funny thing...I usually, but not always, end up winning. This year Daniel seemed to be off to a great start, getting more teams in the first round than me. However, his pick for the national champ, Georgetown, was beat out quicker than he had imagined. I, however, have both picked both teams that are going to the National Championship...yep, you read that correctly. I picked Kansas and Memphis to be in the final game. I had all but one team in the final four. I have Memphis down as the winner overall....I picked them b/c of my Dad. So even though I bleed blue (wildcat blue), Monday night it is a different blue....Tiger blue. Go Tigers!!

No comments: