Saturday, April 5, 2008

Spring update

This week was so relaxing and I really needed that. We went camping with Andy, Alyssa, the boys, and Uncle Bill on Tuesday. It was very cold that night (32 degrees!) and my feet were a little cold, but the rest of me was warm! Trey did great, even though I thought we would be chasing him everywhere! He loved digging in the dirt with the shovel. The girls loved sleeping in the camper with Uncle Roo and Aunt Alyssa. They were so excited! Trey slept in a tent with Daniel and I. I will post pictures later tonight, but right now, we are on our way to get ice cream at a place we love. The ice cream truck was ringing the bell thru our neighborhood and drove by the house while the girls were outside. She stopped and asked the girls if they wanted ice cream (I was watching thru the window)...and my first thought was "I can't believe she stopped to talk to my children with no parent around"....that she could tell...then I told Daniel that Lily was saying something back to her. Daniel said she is probably telling her we are going to B's for ice cream. Meg came running in and said the ice cream lady asked if they wanted ice cream and Lily had turned to her and said "no thank you, we are going to B's for ice cream later!" I laughed...Daniel so knows Lily and she knows the best place to get ice cream!

No comments: