Saturday, May 17, 2008

Family Favorite


This book is one of our family favorites. It is the cutest story and has lots of animal sounds in it. I bought this book when Meghan was born and it was so cute when she was learning to talk, how she would "read" the book. Lily did the same, and now so is Trey. He calls it "La La" and LOVES THIS BOOK!!! His favorite part is "Three singing pigs say la, la, la.....No, no you say, that isn't right. The pigs say Oink all day and night". He says the la la part when he sees the page and then will turn the page and say no no no. I love to watch him "read" to himself. I need to buy two more for keepsakes for Lily and Trey. The one I bought when Meghan was little is a little dogeared...very well read. Both of our girls love books and now it seems that Trey is continuing that tradition. He brings me a big stack of books to read to him on the couch....daily!

No comments: