Friday, May 9, 2008

Winding Down....

TGIF!!!!! I am so happy the weekend is upon us....although we have stuff to do, but I can say running the girls around this week is over....for now. It picks up again next week, but not as bad as this past week. To recap, we had play practice, volleyball, middle school orientation, chorus concert, play practice, kids night at church. Saturday brings a bit of spring cleaning at the in-laws house, middle school math placement test, and a birthday party. I am hoping Sunday is a bit more relaxing. I only have three weeks of school left.....YEAAAA!!! I am beginning to see the light at the end of the tunnel, thank goodness. I need the break!

Today Trey had a Mother's Day Tea at his daycare, which I was able to attend since it was at the end of the day. It was so sweet. He was so happy to see me that he went to a grandma that was already there and said "this, this" while pointing to me. His little friends all wanted to sit in my lap, which did not sit well with Trey. He was okay as long as he was sitting on me. He did share my lap. He had also made me this cute little bunch of flowers out of his handprint. Way too cute! Lily has made me two cards at school. Meg has her ideas, but she is not sharing them.....yet! Happy Mother's Day to all you Moms out there!

No comments: