Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Baby Shower at PF Changs







I had been thinking for a while now that Alyssa needed a baby shower....not necessarily for little Ty, but for her. What woman who's body is working overtime to not only care for her, but for another human as well, doesn't deserve to feel special? That was our goal this evening for Alyssa. Heather and I got together to plan (she is the one in the picture with me and Alyssa). She made the cake (isn't it too cute???)...great job, Heather!!!! We decided on one of Alyssa's fav places to eat, P.F. Changs. Heather and I had never eaten there and we decided what a perfect opportunity to try it out! It was SOOOO good. I don't know why I had waited. With so many of us there, we were able to try all kinds of different things. Possible anniversary dinner....hmmmm?? The shower was very laid back and lots of fun, with yummy food/cake, presents, and lots of girl talk. It has been awhile since I have had that sans children! Ty got lots of cute clothes and a baby blanket that his great Grandma makes all the babies....Alyssa even got one as a baby. We got Alyssa a frame with Ty's name on it for everyone to write a blessing on the matte for him. We put his ultrasound pic in there until he comes out! My hope for Ty is that he realizes how blessed he is with Andy and Alyssa as parents and how much love his family (and extended family/ friends) have for him, before he even gets here! Check out Alyssa's blog for more pics (Alyssa and the boys)! We took a ton!

No comments: