Thursday, July 24, 2008

O.M.G!

Let me start off by saying, I have a new teaching job...same grade, different school. I am very excited as I will be on a better time schedule, plus less gas usage...a HUGE plus! I got a call from my team teacher, Krista, concerning many, many boxes of stuff....inside the boys bathroom....that belonged to my classroom. My classroom used to be at another elementary school, but now they are clustering the classrooms, so it was movcd. They packed up EVERYTHING but the kitchen sink and sent it to my school. Having no real room in my classroom, they put the boxes in the boys bathroom. It takes up the ENTIRE bathroom with very little room to walk. I am slightly overwhelmed at this point. I went in to see for myself and have been going for a couple of hours everyday just to try to make a dent in all of it. However, my biggest problem is that my classroom still has stuff/desks/chairs etc in it that I don't want/need and they are not in a big hurry to move them out.....so, that leaves me not able to do a whole lot which is frustrating as school starts in a few weeks! I am trying to not to feel frustrated, but whenever I go into the bathroom, I cringe, thinking where in the heck am I going to put it all??? It wouldn't be so bad if I didn't have to worry about putting 20 kids in my room **sigh**

No comments: