Tuesday, March 10, 2009

35 Isn't Old, right?

I thought I was fine....until about 2 days before. Then I realized I didn't want to turn 35. Meghan made me feel better yesterday though....she said "Mommy, you have been 5 years old 7 times". Wow....that seems so young! I will go with that. Yesterday was a very nice birthday. My team teacher and our assistants got me desserts from a local italian restuarant, yummy! Daniel brought me flowers to school along with a cookie monster dessert from Cheddar's. Needless to say, I think I gained 5 pounds just at lunch! Last night we went out to eat at Logan's which was so nice not to cook on my birthday! All in all it was a pretty great day, especially with beautiful weather! You can't beat that in March! Thanks to all you who sent me Happy Birthday wishes....they made me smile!

No comments: