Tuesday, March 3, 2009

SICK update

I am sure you noticed I didn't post again yesterday with an update. Well...I could not get into the doctor. They were booked solid! They wouldn't even attempt to squeeze me in (the receptionist asked). She called me back and told me and I pretty much started crying....begging her to help me. LOL. Looking back, I realize how I must have sounded, but I don't really care. I felt miserable. She got the doctor to call me in something and so I started the Z-pac yesterday and this morning, even though I was still stuffed up and coughing, I felt more like myself. YEA drugs!!!! However, I had to take another day off b/c I had a doctor appointment this morning (he would only prescribe the meds if I came in today), so it turns out I have an upper respiratory infection...which in turn, aggravates my asthma. He gave me samples to clear up all the gunk in my head (YEA free stuff!!!) and another prescription for cough medicine. Thank goodness! Maybe I will actually sleep tonight.......
I am keeping Trey at home again b/c he had three diarrhea diapers yesterday and Meghan stayed home as well b/c she wasn't feeling well. So...needless to say....I need to clean the house so this sick stuff is gone!!!

2 comments:

Cara said...

I'm sorry you all have been so sick! Please hurry spring! : ) Glad you got some medicine.

Patti Money said...

I cannot believe that your doctor couldn't/wouldn't squeeze you in when you were that sick! Sheesh. I'm glad you're feeling better, though! Upper respiratory infections are horrible! They can be almost as bad as the flu!