Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Last Day of School



School is finally out for the summer! Our last day was June 3rd and ends a chapter in my work career. I will be moving to a new school being built closer to our house. It is 2 miles from my house vs 7.5 miles that I had been traveling. Plus, I will be closer to where Trey will be. I feel better about being closer to him as he starts Kindergarten. I am also now officially the mother of a high schooler. How the heck did that happen? I'm still 25, right? Wow....just the thought of her going to school with 17 and 18 year old boys is a little terrifying for me. I hope we are ready for this. Lily will be entering the 4th grade and is such a model student. She got straight A's and the super citizen award for her class for being so responsible and always doing the right thing. We are very proud! I have finished cleaning out my room, so today is my official first day of summer vacation. Looking forward to lots of pool time!

No comments: