Tuesday, June 14, 2011

What To Do?

Have you ever had a problem that you just can't seem to figure out? That is me. Trey is having an issue that I just can't seem to figure out. I don't want to go into detail here just because I don't want to embarrass him, but I honestly don't know what to do about it. I have done some research online and it seems that this problem is something that is common in children with ADHD, especially in boys. I just can't seem to find any solution to the problem. It concerns me because he starts kindergarten in the Fall and I don't want him to deal with anything that might embarrass him. I guess if it gets worse, then I will talk with the pediatrician, but not sure what kind of help the doctor will be. I am so frustrated and I just hate that I do not know what to do or where to turn. I am not a fan of not being in control. :(

No comments: