Friday, August 10, 2007

11 Years and Counting....


Today is our wedding anniversary!! Eleven years....(and three kids later) and counting! We actually met on campus and started dating almost 13 years ago. I don't remember much of life before Daniel and I met...and I love it that way. Our anniversary gift to each other is our new house and we look forward to moving in. Daniel came to school today with Trey and brought me flowers and took me to lunch (the girls were on an aquarium trip with our church). It was a very nice day even though we couldn't be together all day. I didn't have a recent pic of just me and Daniel, so I posted one of my favs. It was taken the day he returned home after being gone for 13 months (you can imagine why it is one of my favorites!!!).

1 comment:

Alyssa said...

Happy Anniversary!