Wednesday, August 8, 2007

And So It Begins.....

Today was my second day back to school. We were not allowed in our building until Monday, so I have been a little overwhelmed getting my room together. I did not go in on Tuesday b/c I didn't have to and I wanted one last day with the kids, plus I needed to pack some things. I have trainings everyday until Monday and then I have open house next Thursday. I had planned to take two emergency days next week to close on our house and move some things, but now I am not so sure I will be ready at school to be able to do two days off. AARRGGHH! I am a little stressed out trying to unpack my room and pack my house. The worst thing is even after coming home, you would think I would have nights to work on packing the house, but no....the girls still have things to do such as open house....church....dance. Life still goes on and I feel like things just aren't getting done. I know it is my feeling overwhelmed, but it seems that way nonetheless. I will be so glad to have the move over with. Unpacking is so much better than packing. We are also planning a yard sale this Saturday to get rid of LOTS of stuff (mainly kids things)...so that is one more thing I need to prepare for. I need to clone myself about three times......

1 comment:

Alyssa said...

Hey girl, I know the feeling. Just take it one step at a time. I carry around a small spiral notebook with all of my to do's. I highlight ones that need to be done that day so I don't get behind etc. Hang in there!