Wednesday, August 1, 2007

My Big 1 year old!

Trey had his doctor appointment, which was *sigh* more tramatic than I thought it would be. Our appointment was scheduled for 2pm. We got back to a room at 2:20pm. However, we had arrived at 1:35pm. Usually showing up early is not a problem. We get back to a room within 10 minutes. This time we were not so lucky. We waited and waited and waited. At 2:15pm, I finally asked if we were close to going in, I found out that no one, and I mean no one (was anyone working????) forgot to pull Trey's file. WHAT??? I had signed in, they asked for our last name, then proceeded to mark through his name on the sign in list. Doesn't that mean they have his file ready?? I love our peds office, don't get me wrong. This is the first time I have ever experienced this at their office. Trey had a rough time b/c it was waaayyy past nap time by the time the dr came in. Needless to say, by the time we left (at 3:10pm) he was hurting (from his three shots) and so so tired. He fell asleep before we left the parking lot. I know better now to make sure this doesn't happen again. At least both the nurse that took us back and our doctor apologized to us. Anyway....enough venting.....Trey has grown soooo much! He is 22 pounds (36th %tile), 30 inches long (54th %tile), and has a head circumference of 47 1/2 cm (79th %tile). Meg was 22.15 pounds and 32 inches long at 12 months and Lily was 21.10 pounds and 31 inches at 12 months. I am glad to see that Trey is catching up to his sisters!

1 comment:

Alyssa said...

Awful...it's so hard to keep them occupied, especially when it takes that long! What a big boy you are Trey!