Thursday, August 9, 2007

New Beginnings


This evening was open house at the girls' new school. They were excited to go, but very nervous (as was I....and it wasn't even the first day!). We got to meet their teachers and see their classrooms.....and fill out paperwork....and take home more paperwork. That is the worst thing about starting school......all the paperwork. As a teacher, I hate it too! As we were saying family prayers this evening, both girls prayed for their schools and their teachers.....and the friends yet to come. I, too, am praying that they overcome their fear of going to a brand new school and come out the first day with at least one new friend. Please be praying for them on Monday the 13th as they start school....and pray for me too not to cry as I drop them off!!!!! :)

No comments: