Sunday, August 17, 2008

Birthdays x 2!


Today was Pop Pop/Poppy/Dan's birthday (my FIL). We had him, Andy, Alyssa, the boys, Uncle Uncle Bill, and Uncle Jimmy over after church for a cookout birthday party. We also celebrated Jimmy's birthday which was Friday. It was fun to just hang out, especially since we aren't all together very often. Alyssa made a super yummy hash brown casserole and a chocolate mousse pie...I am still full (I didn't even eat supper tonight, I ate so much!). Daniel grilled out hot dogs, steak, and burgers. We had gone to the farmers market yesterday morning and got corn, but completely forgot to cook it!!! Oh well, we will just have to have everyone over again soon so we can eat it! We bought a dozen ears and I don't think my family alone can eat it all, even though the girls would try! Happy Birthday to Pop Pop/Poppy and Uncle Jimmy!

2 comments:

Patti Money said...

Oh. my. gosh. Daniel looks SO much like his dad, it's scary.

Erin said...

Wish we could have been there! Happy Birthday Poppy!