Thursday, August 21, 2008

They Have Arrived!

Yesterday was my first day with kids at school. I have been doing home visits this past week (which I completed ALL of them!). I only had half my morning class show up, which turned out to be a good thing, b/c I would have probably pulled my hair out! My entire PM class came, but they were definitely more mature and did great! I had no cryers (that includes parents...believe me, it happens!)...well I did have one cry when it was time to leave...she didn't want to go home! I took that as a compliment! Overall, it was a good, but exhausting day. I will be glad when they know the routine!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Glad the first day went relatively smooth. I would probably have been one of those "mommy criers" if it were my daughter. :) Hard to let go.