Wednesday, August 13, 2008

A New School Year.....Day 1



As far as first days go, this one went really well. The girls got up easily (Lily only had to be told twice), got dressed, ate breakfast, and were ready to go! Trey was a little on edge...he didn't have any idea why the girls were so excited or where they were going. I had to leave before Lily got on the bus, but Daddy and Trey took her, so she did well (she didn't want to be taken to school on the first day). She had a great day and was so excited to have homework! Meghan loves her school as well. She said it was a long day, but she got to see who was in all her classes and I think she will like changing classes. I had a LOOONNNGG day. No students until next Wednesday, but I sat in a meeting from 8:30 until 4pm. Yuck! Now I have to go in tomorrow and finish getting stuff ready and plan home visits (of which I am required two a year). These are my least favorite part of the job. I am anxious to meet my class though!

No comments: