Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Another Snow Day

Another snow day is here. This time the weather guy was pretty much dead on. I fell asleep last night around 9pm and woke up at 12 and school was out for both me and the girls. We got about 2 inches at our house, then a nice sheet of ice this morning. However, it will all be gone by 1pm b/c our temps are going to climb into the 40's then drop back into the 20's tonight. So whatever wet is left will refreeze and we are also supposed to get minor accumulation of snow again tonight. Yuck! I am tired of this up and down stuff. I wish it would just pick a temp and stick with it. It is no wonder so many people are sick. I had all my kids back except one in each class yesterday, so that was good. Now we have to go after Memorial Day....I was really hoping that wouldn't happen. Oh well. Given where we live, it was only to be expected.

No comments: