Sunday, September 16, 2007

Fall is here!

Fall in Kentucky seems to officially be here....I love FALL! We have had beautiful weather the past few days. It has been so nice to get outside and not sweat when you take a walk or have you wishing to be back in the AC again. Today I think our high is 71 degrees....and sunny! I love the smell of the air this time of year, too. My favorite time of year. Happy birthday shouts to Heather and Erin!!! Alyssa and I had a "mom-free" evening last night hanging out at Starbucks (which was practically deserted due to the big game). It was nice to just hang out and talk about whatever we wanted without having to keep one eye on a child. (I had a great time, Alyssa! Let's do it again soon!) We both discovered we never go out with our husbands on dates (Dates?? What are dates??) due to the fact that by the time you pay a babysitter, there is nothing left to eat on. So we are going to babysit for each other once a month so that we can get some spouse time in with no kids.....plus the cousins love to play together, so I think they will be game for it as well! I also miss just being with friends. My days consist of working and taking care of the kids (with some sleep sprinkled in there somewhere). I miss having girl talk/time. Any suggestions, ladies??? In the next two weeks, we will be busy (ones that I am NOT looking forward to)...so keep us in your prayers (most of you know what I am talking about, but I can't say here: TMI). I will post later...we have a church picnic tonight, so hopefully I can get some cute photos to post!

No comments: