Tuesday, September 4, 2007

My Baby is 10!

Yep....you heard right. Meg is 10! Hard. to. believe. I do not feel old enough to have a ten year old. Aren't I still 25????? Her birthday was this past weekend and she wanted to have a few friends over to our house (what was I thinking...half unpacked!!). She called it "Meg's 10th Birthday Talent Show". Each guest was asked to come with any talent they wanted to perform for the others. Four of her friends could not make it, but the ones that did had a great time! They "practiced" their talents in front of each other and then performed them for Daniel, Alyssa, Andy, the boys, and me. It was funny.....and, no, they weren't shy a bit! Meg is glad to be in the double digits and a "tween". I am still coping with the fact that she is almost in middle school and youth group!!! YIKES!!! Look out Uncle Roo....I hope you know what you are in for! LOL! Here are a few pics of the festivities........
Meg wanted everyone to decorate their own cupcakes....boy can they use lots of sprinkles!!
Meg needed two cupcakes for all her candles!
Meg's nickname...."drama queen"!

Happy birthday, Meg!!

1 comment:

Alyssa said...

Happy Birthday Meg! The talent show was great!