Thursday, September 6, 2007

Too Cute!

Okay...this occurred a couple of weeks ago, but it made me feel so good, that I just had to post about it. It was a typical Wednesday evening...we were at church....well everyone, but Meg. She was at Annie practice and I had to go pick her up at 7:45pm. I left Lily at church and went to the studio to get Meg. Trey fell asleep on the way back, so I had Meg run in to get Lily. Well, as it happened, Trey woke up and he was mad! I had Meg run back in to see if Daniel was done with his small group so that we could get home and get our kiddos into bed. Daniel came out and we left. After we get home, I got this phone call. This sweet, tiny little (very upset, mind you) voice came over the line saying, "I didn't get to see your face!!" It was my nephew, Wilson!! (I am so glad that he can't read this, I know he would be embarrassed!). If it weren't for the fact that I had to get the girls to bed, I would have gone over to his house right then to see him! He was very upset about not seeing us (and not having a nap added to his dismay). He was so sweet! I promised him that I would come see him after supper the next day. He was excited to see us that next day and told me all about everything in his room....and how he could climb the tree in his front yard! All I can say is....Aunt Stephie loves you, Wilson!!!!

No comments: