Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year!

We tried out our new fondue pot last night with chocolate fondue and it was a big hit! The girls couldn't get enough of it. Trey liked licking the chocolate off of the things he dipped, but didn't like the two items together. Last night we just stayed in and watched Shrek 2 on tv and then the kids went to bed. Daniel and I stayed up to watch the ball drop and then went to bed. Nothing too exciting, but we stayed warm!!! I hope everyone has a wonderful 2009!



2 comments:

Alyssa said...

Thats what we did! What did you put in your pot? Ours was yummy but a little thin. Next time I'll leave out the coffee/water. Aren't the pots nice? They melt stuff so fast!

Stephanie said...

I used your recipe, but left out the coffee. Ours was nice and thick. We used it two nights b/c I forgot to cut the recipe in half. It was a lot of fun and very quick!