Sunday, January 18, 2009

Update on Mom

I have had a few people ask about how my mom is doing, so I thought I would post an update. She started radiation this past Wednesday. No side effects yet, but they say fatigue usually hits about week 3. My mom is already dealing with chronic fatigue syndrome, so I am really hopeful she will not feel anymore tired than she already does. She says it does not hurt and only takes 15 minutes. Not too bad considering it could be a lot worse. I appreciate all your prayers and ask that you continue them. Also pray for me as I head to the doctor tomorrow for my first mammogram. I am not too excited about it, but know it is a neccessity. I had to get special permission from my insurance to have it since I am not "of age" yet. Finally....something I am not old enough to do! (but have to do anyway!!!). OH well! I am glad I have one more day at home.....I love long weekends!

No comments: